Why choose this product
It has been tailor-made for people with dry, dehydrated skin. Roopkanti leaves your skin feeling softer and hydrated after every use. With rose petals, sweet almond oil, red tree bark, hibiscus, and rosehip seed oil as the key ingredients, this one will make your skin feel smoother with consistent use.
- Gently cleanses and exfoliates
- Leaves your skin feeling hydrated, softer and more supple
- Helps reduce hyperpigmentation and other signs of ageing with consistent use
- Enhances your skin texture
- Unveils the natural radiance of your skin
How To Use
Take half a teaspoon of Roopkanti and mix it with milk, honey, tomato juice, aloe vera juice, rosewater, or even plain water to make a creamy paste. Apply on your face, gently massage and wash it off with lukewarm water. You may leave it on for 15-20 minutes if you want to use it as a face mask.
Who Is It For
Normal to Dry Skin
Rose Petals, Flax Seeds, Pistachio, Sweet Almond Oil, Nut Grass, Red Tree Barks, Manjishtha, Kidney Beans, Lotus, Bengal Gram, Aloevera, Hibiscus, Neem Oil, Orange Powder, Cardamom Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil