Why choose this product
‘Glowing skin is always in’ and the key to a glowing skin is hydration. Incorporate toning in your skincare routine as it gives the skin hydration. Panchpushp - Ancient Folklore Skin Hydration Recipe with Floral Ingredients.
- Nargis - Known as 'A Poet’s Daffodil', Nargis is a natural moisturizer absorbed by skin quickly. It hydrates skin & lends a fragrant and glowing complexion.
- Mogra - Known as 'A Gift from God', Mogra is known in worldly ancient cultures for its heavenly fragrant essence. It is known for its deep moisturizing & hydrating properties.
- Rose - Known as 'The King of Flower Kingdom', Rose is known for its intense hydrating properties & cooling the pitta (heated) tendencies. Extensively used in ancient skin-care folklore remedies, rose is a miracle floral essence for mature and dry skin.
- Lotus - Known as 'Padma' in Ayurveda, Lotus holds a sacred relevance in vedic traditions. As a beauty elixir, Lotus is known for its oil controlling, hydrating & anti-oxidant properties.
- Rajanigandha - Known as 'Night Fragrance' in Ayurveda, Rajanigandha is a mythological floral oil possessing a sensual aroma. It counters premature aging while lending a fresh feel to the skin.
- Replenishes the moisture level of the skin
- Calms your skin down
- Leaves your skin with a dewy finish
- Has a light, floral fragrance
Use it as a toner immediately after cleansing or spritz it on anytime during the day to keep your skin fresh and hydrated. It also doubles up as a refreshing body mist.
Recommended for all skin types. Works exceptionally well for dull, dehydrated skin.
Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) flower oil, Elettaria cardamomum miniscula seed, Mukhalat frag, Pure grain alcohol, Steam distilled rosa damascena (Rose) water, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Cucumber (Cucumis sativus) extract.